Congratulations to each of these 417-land organizations and individuals who were represented at the 2019 Excellence in Technology Awards on the evening of Thursday February 28th 2019. This event recognizes the pioneers, originators, creators and developers making waves in the local tech and business communities. The 3rd annual awards ceremony was hosted by AITP of the Ozarks and Biz 417 and presented by Total Highspeed Internet Solutions at the Old Glass Place in Springfield Missouri.
The 2019 awards included 3 Corporate Categories and 3 Individual Categories, each with 3 finalists. Justin Cardoza with BatesForum produced video interviews that introduced each category finalist during the awards ceremony. Chad Harris served as the M.C. and announced each category winner. Biz 417 announced that each category winner will be profiled in their May/June print issue.
2019 AWARDS FINALISTS
- The efactory, Rachel Anderson (2019 Community Impact Winner)
- The Geek Foundation, Maranda Provance
- Jordan Valley Innovation Center, Allen Kunkel
MOST INNOVATIVE STARTUP
- SelectSitter, Sarah Howey (2019 Most Innovative Startup Winner)
- Easy Access Hunts, Joey Pate
- FiTbyPhase, LLC, Chad Hasten
- Paperwise, Eric Wubbena (2019 Enterprise Technology Winner)
- Added Innovation, David Schlum
- EmergencMe, Jim Carr
ENGINEER OF THE YEAR
- Jordan Morgan, Buffer (2019 Engineer of the Year Winner)
- Chris Bailey, City Utilities
- Austin Cummins, Added Innovation
- Jordan McAdoo, Stitch Fix (2019 Rising Star Winner)
- Zach O’Connor, Prime, Inc.
- Levi Zitting, Mostly Serious
IT EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR
- Nick Lofaro, Guaranty Bank (2019 IT Executive of the Year Winner)
- Shannon McMurtrey, Cart32
- Mark Whisler, Added Innovation
The 2019 Excellence in Technology Awards ceremony was sponsored by AITP of the Ozarks, BatesForum, Biz 417, Hypercore Networks, Mostly Serious, Paladin Managed Solutions, Pearson-Kelly Technology, Service Now, O’Reilly Auto Parts, SpringNet, Sun Solar, TierOne, Total Highspeed Internet Solutions, and WON Communications.