Topics covered include:
• Emerging trends in the cyber insurance marketplace
• Why you need it
• What to look for in a cyber insurance policy
• What are the job titles for people responsible for cyber security? What are their skill sets? What qualifies someone to work in this industry?
• What do YOU need to know to prevent attacks?
• What can educators teach at the high school and college level that can help prevent attacks and generate a better-prepared employee?
RSVP now, and take advantage of Jeff’s expertise.
Thursday, March 16, 2017
4:00 PM to 5:30 PM