In honor of St. Patrick’s Day—and out of respect for sustainability and our dear Mother Earth—this month’s topic centers on the concept of reducing one’s physical footprint in the technology space.
Is it still cool to be green? More importantly, can my business save money by being green?
• What does the price of oil have to do with the value of recycled plastic? Turns out, more than you think.
• Recycling your old computer is more than just an environmental responsibility; it’s also a legal one.
• Is solar power REALLY an option for my business? What about geothermal? Hear the benefits and drawbacks of each.
• Luke Westerman, Co-Owner/General Manager, Computer Recycling Center
• Caleb Arthur, Owner/CEO, Missouri Sun Solar
• Mark Wolf, Geothermal Energy Professional, Larson Heating and Air
Wear your green and join us for an hour and a half of networking, education, inspiration, and fun.
March 17, 2016 at 4pm – 5:30pm
405 N Jefferson
Springfield, MO 65806
Google map and directions