Join MATAHelp us make Springfield Missouri the leading technology community of the Midwest
Mid-America Technology Alliance (MATA) Memberships are available to individuals, businesses, civic, government, educational organizations and not-for-profits. By establishing a formal network, we provide a platform to share information and resources about our region’s vibrant STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) culture and promote that culture to grow our region’s economy.
Memberships and Event Sponsorships fund our ongoing efforts to connect, promote, and advocate for our local technology industry.
Your membership will give you inside access to upcoming technology events and help you connect with others in the local technology community through:
- Weekly Updates – Emails describing upcoming local/regional technology events and related deadlines.
- Monthly Updates – Emails summaries of our monthly Technology Council meetings that provide status updates on local technology events and how you can support upcoming events through volunteer or sponsorship efforts.
- Policy Updates – From the Rural Broadband Initiative to Privacy to Computer Science Education in the classroom, MATA keeps you informed on state and federal policy that affects you, your data, and your business.
Technology is a critical part of every modern business. Your support will allow us to advocate for technology education in K-12 and beyond, helping ensure you have access to a properly trained technology workforce.
Business Member Benefits
- Annual in-person visit to discuss your business needs and how MATA can best assist you.
- Find Local/Regional/State/National Data related to attracting IT talent
- Participate in MATA member surveys on IT workforce challenges and needs
- List your IT internship opportunities on our site.
- Access to opportunities to engage youth in IT career options through places and events such as: GO CAPS, Computer Science Fairs, Youth Roundtable Discussions, and Coding Competitions
- Press release support and opportunities
- Promotion on MATA Website, Emails, and Social Media
- Promotion at MATA Tech Leader meetings
- Early Access to MATA Event Sponsorships
- Business Listing in MATA Member Directory
- Logo in MATA Tech Directory
- Corporate Members featured as sponsor on Tech Calendar Website
- Includes a limited number of Individual Memberships for your employees
Business Membership Options
We encourage you to bundle a Hack 4 Good event sponsorship with your MATA membership. If you prefer a different sponsorship level, you can purchase a Hack 4 Good sponsorship separately. Learn more about Hack 4 Good Sponsorships.
Regardless of whether you are already working in a technology field or preparing for a technology career, it is more important than ever to stay well connected with peers and continuously learn the latest technologies.
Individual Member Benefits
- Access to other technology professionals, teachers, and students — share best practices, get answers to questions, and find speakers for your classes — all in one place.
- Access to a list of companies with technology internship opportunities
- Early access and discounts for MATA events
- Access to up-to-date lists of local technology training opportunities
- Access to a list of companies that hire technology positions, with direct links to their job boards
- Access to a map of 30+ local remote work spots with fast public WiFi internet speeds
- Individual listing in MATA Member Directory
Individual Membership Options
Standard JOIN ($30/year)
Student JOIN ($15/year)