THIS MONTH'S TOPIC: TECHNOLOGY IN ADVANCED MANUFACTURING
Advanced manufacturing refers to the next generation of production planning and production engineering processes, based on a smart combination of manufacturing software with sensors, processors, and communications technology, to link the digital, virtual, and real worlds of production.
WOW...did you know this is happening right here in Springfield? We're lining up experts in three different manufacturing companies to talk briefly about how technology is being employed in their facilities. Learn how things used to be done, and how today's manufacturing plants are not the same places where Grandpa and Grandma used to work.
Join us for Springfield's one and only Idea Mashup--a unique "high-tech happy hour" with the goal of facilitating a better informed, recognized, and connected tech community.
- 4:00-4:30 pm networking with appetizers and beverages
- 4:30-5:00 pm speaker presentations
- 5:00-5:30 pm more networking
- Evan Allen, Motorola Sales Consultant, Radiophone
- Jason Amschler, Global IT Manager, Northstar Battery
- Taylor Cane, IT Manager, SRC Electrical
405 N Jefferson
Springfield, MO 65806
Google map and directions